RED Conference – A Regional Experience in Practical Dementia Care
October 11, 2017 @ 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
32/40 Clarence St
Port Macquarie NSW 2444
What is The RED Conference all about
The RED Conference, A Regional Experience in Practical Dementia Care has been designed to provide a regional perspective on the work being done around practical dementia care, in addition to hearing from experts from overseas and Australia.
With Tweed Heads, Myall Lakes and the Port Macquarie-Hastings featuring in the top three dementia prevalence rates in NSW state electoral districts, it is a wonderful opportunity for people from the Mid North Coast, North Coast, New England, Tweed and Hunter regions to come together and learn from industry experts.
All workshops are designed so that attendees can take away practical and hands-on key learnings to implement immediately in any home or care environments.
Who should attend
The conference is open to anyone with an interest in the field of dementia, in the care of people living with dementia and for those living with dementia, with the focus on living well with dementia.
Our speakers and workshop presenters are varied and will cover a wide variety of topics to suit all, including people living with dementia, carers, service providers, care staff, field workers, clinicians and the community.
Why you should attend
- Opportunity to hear and learn from 13 inspiring and leading speakers and workshop presenters
- Explore innovative, practical and hands-on approaches that can be immediately implemented to support people living with dementia both in the home and other care environments
- A focus on the regional experience of supporting people to live well with dementia
- Opportunity to meet over 20 diverse industry exhibitors
- Network and share knowledge, information and experiences
Read More: http://www.omnicare.org.au/red-conference